SUP on the Snæfellsnes Peninsula - Small Group - From Reykjavik
Join our small-group Stand up Paddleboard adventure on the magical 100km-long Snæfellsnes Peninsula in West-Iceland. This location truly has everything the diverse nature in Iceland has to offer, sparkling fjords, vast lava fields, wildlife, glistening glaciers, tons of black and golden beaches and friendly towns and villages.
Stand up Paddleboarding, or SUP, is an activity for everyone and there is no need for prior experience – we’ll teach you the ropes. This particular SUP tour is around 12 hours so it is a full day of adventures. If you are looking for a shorter SUP excursion check out our SUP Into the Fjords and Reykjavik City SUP and Sunset Tour.
Your guide will be picking you up from your accommodation in Reykjavik and you’ll be driving through incredible nature with amazing views around Snæfellsjökull Glacier and stopping at various iconic places including Kirkjufellsfoss waterfall and the towns Stykkishólmur and Arnarstapi.
The Stand up Paddleboarding will take place at the renowned Kirkjufell which is most likely the most photographed mountain in Iceland. This SUP location is absolutely idyllic, with breathtaking views and picturesque landscape. Put this on your bucket list and come paddle out with us!
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 14 years|
What is included
- Transportation – pick up & drop off
- SUP guide
- SUP Introduction and training
- Red Paddle Co inflatable SUP board, paddles and all necessary safety gear
- Wetsuit or a drysuit depending on your preference
- Shoes and gloves
- Swimwear if you choose to wear a wetsuit
- Clothes suited to dress under a drysuit if you choose drysuit
- Warm clothes to wear prior and after the SUP tour
- Lunch or Snack
- You can rent a GoPro camera from us
- Make sure that any electronic or valued items you bring with you are waterproof or in a waterproof case.
- Be comfortable in water and be able to swim
- Be physically fit
- Be ready to wear a sometimes tight & constricting dry suit
- Be at minimum 145cm (4’9) tall / maximum 200cm (6’7) tall
- Be at minimum 45kg (99 lbs) / maximum 120kg (264 lbs)
- Be minimum 14 years of age
- Not be pregnant
- Booking terms – weather and sea conditions
- Please note that SUP tours are highly dependent on weather and sea conditions. For your safety and comfort, we reserve the right to change or cancel departures – even with very short notice – should weather or other conditions change. In case of cancellations due to weather, customers shall receive a full refund or are able to reschedule the tour, depending on availability