South Iceland & ATV adventure
First in a series of natural landmarks is Skógafoss waterfall, arguably one of Iceland's most iconic waterfalls. Both tall and wide, it is also often surrounded by rainbows that form in the mist around the base of the falls. Here you will meet with the ATV operators who will drive you to their base for a short safety briefing and to suit up for the ride. You then get on the quad bikes and drive over black lava sands, across streams and towards the famous airplane wreck in Sólheimasandur. The stark contrasts of black volcanic sand, white glaciers and the old and ruined airplane will leave you speechless.
Heading back to Reykjavik your last - but by no means the least - is the iconic Seljalandsfoss waterfall where you can literally walk behind a curtain of water which is certainly a moment you’ll want to capture on camera.
This tour combines sightseeing, nature exploration and adrenaline to give you an amazing experience.
This tour is operated daily all year round with English guidance
Bring hiking boots, warm clothes, gloves and a cap that fits under a helmet
A valid driver's licence is required to operate the ATV.
Price is based on two persons sharing each ATV. Extra charges applies for solo riders.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
Safety gear for ATV tour
- A valid driver’s licence is required to operate an ATV
- Bring warm clothing and sturdy shoes for the journey
- Two persons share one ATV
- Prices shown are per person, with two people sharing an ATV. Additional charges apply for single riders.
- Riding solo on a ATV is an optional extra on this tour (select "Single Rider" on the booking panel and specify the number of single riders)
- This tour has a longer booking cutoff as a part of it is with a partner company