Thor´s Private Northern Lights Tour - With Secret Lagoon
Peaceful feeling: The Secret Lagoon is a natural hot spring and pool located near the village of Flúðir in South Iceland, just off the Golden Circle route. Fed by mineral-rich geothermal water from nearby hot springs, the Secret Lagoon’s pool of water is perfect for bathing and relaxation.
Nordic flavors: After bathing in the Secret Lagoon, the tour continues to Restaurant Grund for a delicious light buffet where you can enjoy sampling a variety of Icelandic cuisine.
Heading back to Reykjavik, the exciting hunt for the Northern lights begins. Your guide and driver will scout and select viewing spots to give you the best chances of experiencing the amazing display of auroras.
We drive back into the night and look out for the mysterious lights once again and your guide will explain the phenomenon and take photos of you to keep for free, as we head back to your hotel in Reykjavík.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- Private Northern lights tour
- Entrance ticket to the Secret Lagoon
- Hot chocolate and Icelandic chocolate
- Tripod for camera available during tour (should work for most camera types)
- Photo shoot of you and your partner as wanted during tour (on your camera)
- Water bottles during tour
- Free WiFi during tour (this depends on connection of satellite network)
- Free pick up in Reykjavik area
- Warm & waterproof clothing
- Headwear and gloves
- Good outdoor shoes are recommended
- Camera if you (own one)
- Swimsuit (if you want to enter the Secret Lagoon)